THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO PREPARE BAKING SODA TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
Did you know that this simple ingredient can help you lose weight and reduce belly fat? In this article you can find three ways in which you can use baking soda to prepare the miraculous fat-burning drinks that have the ability to significantly reduce stomach fat and help you get a flat stomach.
How to use baking soda to reduce your abdominal fat
Baking soda with apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsps. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of water
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Combine the ingredients in a glass and consume the mixture every morning before breakfast.
- Baking soda and lemon juice or grapefruit
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 lemon or grapefruit
- ½ glass of water
Mix the lemon juice or grapefruit juice with baking soda in a glass of water. Stir well to completely dissolve the ingredients. Consume the mixture on an empty stomach, 20 minutes before breakfast.
Baking soda with fruit
- 2 cups of water
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 sprig of fresh mint leaves
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 2 minutes. You can also add some ice. Consume 2 cup of the smoothie a day.
- Extra tip: It is recommended that you add a tablespoon of cinnamon in the mixture since cinnamon stimulates weight loss.